Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm so Proud to become part of the kumpatz


aloz... although my english is not really okay.... but what the hell, just give me a chance to try. hahahahaha as u guys knew, my name is MUHAMMAD SALIH BIN MD SOOT, and I just runaway from bristol to join to other company called STEELCASE. Poorly I had to leave HAFEEZ and TEQ behind. (sorry U guys) . Toworrow is going to be my fifth day at STEELCASE, I realize that there is still so lots of thing I have to catch up with the other designers. By the way I love to be there and hopefully someday I'll become as good as there are... and even better. kekekkee so U guys .. NEVER GIVE UP!!!! Letz make our dream come true.... hehehhehee . ADIOS CHALOS CARLOS SULLIZ.

2 comments:

eller the generous said...

well done salih malih...first appearance in thekumpats...i likeeeeeee...teruskan usaha mu...salih..

kianyong7 said...

never give up !
success just steps more in front you !